Provision.
Blogging is something I tend to get bored of rather quickly. I do it for a time, then lose steam after a while. It's just what I do, unfortunately.
But I'm here to tell you I really want to keep this blog up and running for the foreseeable future. Ya with me?
To catch you up a bit... Life had changed a lot for me in the past year. I went from interviewing for two jobs I would have been unhappy in, to starting grad school, to working a full time job that I love. I can't believe so much can change in a year, but I'm happy to say God is not surprised at all the changes. He orchestrated them all in the most beautiful, amazing way; I feel as though my life is a tapestry that is being created by Christ, one strand at a time.
This is all I've got for now, but I just wanted to give everyone a little update! Thanks for being a part of my life.
More to come...
But I'm here to tell you I really want to keep this blog up and running for the foreseeable future. Ya with me?
To catch you up a bit... Life had changed a lot for me in the past year. I went from interviewing for two jobs I would have been unhappy in, to starting grad school, to working a full time job that I love. I can't believe so much can change in a year, but I'm happy to say God is not surprised at all the changes. He orchestrated them all in the most beautiful, amazing way; I feel as though my life is a tapestry that is being created by Christ, one strand at a time.
This is all I've got for now, but I just wanted to give everyone a little update! Thanks for being a part of my life.
More to come...
I'm with you!
ReplyDelete