Here's to you Jonathan and Amy

Hosea 6:3

Let us know; let us press on to know the Lord;
His going out is sure as the dawn;
He will come to us as the showers,
as the spring rains that water the earth.

We said goodbye to the Jonathan and Amy yesterday. They left for to the states today and will be gone for five weeks. It's strange to know that we are here and they aren't. They have been such a sounding board for us while we've been here, and I will always think of them when I think of my time in Costa Rica.

It was the first of the many goodbyes we will have to make in the next 15 days.



(Rachel, Amy, me)



(Me and Caia)

I have been truly blessed in my time here. Never did I think I would make dear friends like I have.

Comments

  1. I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes. I got misty eyes as they said farewell... goodbyes are hard. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts