Beauty.

I think everyone defines beauty in a different way. But that's what makes it so special. The way I look at something and exclaim, "Wow, that's beyond anything I've every seen!" may mean something different to you than it does to me. Right?

I went to go get the mail a few weeks ago and was taken aback by the beauty I saw around me in my own yard. I miss it all the time. Beauty is all around us, not to sound cliché or anything.

And God has the most exquisite imagination.

So I ran back inside and grabbed my camera. I just had to capture the things I saw, as a reminder.









One of my friends, Jaime. She is such a beautiful person.



Beauty is absolutely everywhere. I don't have to tell you that for you to know it's true. But you should look around more. You'd be amazed at what you see, what God has created.

I always think of one of my favorite hymns when I think of beauty.

For the beauty of the earth,
For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth
Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise
This our grateful hymn of praise.



For The Beauty Of The Earth.

Comments

  1. thank you for writing and sharing. I like this post, it really resonates with me. I think this is something we don't think about enough.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts