Uniquenessss.
Lately I've been on a creative frenzy. I think it might have to do with the cold weather... even though it got up to almost 80 degrees today. *Ahem* in November. Anyway, instead of creating new things, I thought I'd take what I already have and make them more unique.
Here's a look at what I've done so far. (excuse the pictures, I didn't do a very good job...)
The first one is a dress I shortened and made the extra material little decorations to make the dress less blah.



I've had this dress for years and never worn it! It was one of those cheap dresses you buy because you can't beat the price. Well, and a bad decision... BUT now I really like it, and I'll wear it a lot.
The next is just a plain, solid color, white v-neck t-shirt from jcrew. It's kind of a joke between me, my brother and sister-in-law about all the solid color shirts we own... so I thought I'd change it up a little and put a splash of color in my wardrobe.



I'm pretty happy with the results. It's amazing what you can find on the internet too. I mean, I did not come up with this stuff on my own, people. I had help from my creative blogging friends. It's a crazy world out there, the blogging world, that is.
Anyway, I have some time this week to work on a few other projects I've found, so I'll post those to show you. I'm pretty excited about those too :) Right now, I pretty much get excited about anything creative.
I'll keep you posted.
Here's a look at what I've done so far. (excuse the pictures, I didn't do a very good job...)
The first one is a dress I shortened and made the extra material little decorations to make the dress less blah.
I've had this dress for years and never worn it! It was one of those cheap dresses you buy because you can't beat the price. Well, and a bad decision... BUT now I really like it, and I'll wear it a lot.
The next is just a plain, solid color, white v-neck t-shirt from jcrew. It's kind of a joke between me, my brother and sister-in-law about all the solid color shirts we own... so I thought I'd change it up a little and put a splash of color in my wardrobe.

I'm pretty happy with the results. It's amazing what you can find on the internet too. I mean, I did not come up with this stuff on my own, people. I had help from my creative blogging friends. It's a crazy world out there, the blogging world, that is.
Anyway, I have some time this week to work on a few other projects I've found, so I'll post those to show you. I'm pretty excited about those too :) Right now, I pretty much get excited about anything creative.
I'll keep you posted.
I love this! so adorable. and it makes old clothes seem new :)
ReplyDeleteCUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Love, Ryan
ReplyDeletePhewf! I was getting a little jealous of your creative genius there, but I'm glad to know you did not think of those things on your own. haha ;P No, that's really cool! I'm glad you have the guts to just go and DO something and just chop off the bottom of a dress. Awesome! It looks really pretty. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks y'all! Including you, Ry ;)
ReplyDeleteShaina, it did take some guts to cut the dress, but I'm so glad I did! There's something unnatural about cutting something like that.
I'm so impressed, Abby! And now I want to start mailing you all of my boring clothes.
ReplyDeleteAL, you should! Or... you could just come and see me and bring them when you come :)
ReplyDelete