Christmas Wreath!

I don't really have original ideas. I'm sure if I sat down with some crafty materials, I could come up with some pretty cool stuff, but I just don't want to exert that much energy when there are craft blogs. Lazy me, I know.

So... I follow Our Best Bites and found this little Christmas wreath. I don't have very many of my own Christmas decorations, so I thought I'd go ahead and start building my collection.

First I collected all the old Christmas scraps we had around, which turned out to be a lot. I didn't want to have to buy any more fabric.



Then I made my little rose type things. Now, I know there has to be an easier way to do these, but I just folded the material over, twisted it, then formed it into the rose. Oh, then I hot glued it. I'm not a big fan of hot glue, so I'm going to shop for something better.



Then I glued them to a vine wreath from Hobby Lobby. I also got a few little berries to add some decoration (also not my idea...).

And here it is :)






Comments

  1. I agree with Christi. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! But how come this post just appeared in my reader today?

    Praying for you as 2011 begins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm. I have no idea! It's been posted for about a month. You just never know :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts