What do you think?

I've always struggled with snack ideas. I get so hungry during the afternoon, and I need something that's healthy and will tide me over until dinner.

What do you eat for a snack? Any ideas you'd like to pass on?

Comments

  1. I like walnuts and raisins. JI often goes for cheese and apples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almonds and dried fruit [crasins and dried blueberries are my favorite]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good ideas! I'll definitely try both those things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrots and peanut butter. And Target fruit snacks. The only strawberry ones. To die for. I almost died from privation when they were out-of-stock for 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hummus and carrots! So good. I don't even put tahini in my hummus... so, technically, it's not realy hummus. But it's really good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apple slices dipped in peanut butter. Yummy and nostalgic because I ate lots of that at 2417!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've been eating yogurt cups with granola lately

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts