The youth
This past weekend our church had a youth retreat in Branson. Everyone (I think) had a great time. Even the leaders :)
It was exhausting but a great time of renewal.
We goofed off, played a lot and centered our lives around Jesus.
I took lots of pictures, but I think these two are my favorite:
("we're soaring', flying
there's not a star in heaven
that we can't reach...")
Ha!
Anyway. These pictures really capture the feeling of the retreat - lots and lots of life.
We're already thinking about the next retreat, which is crazy because I'm still exhausted from the weekend! But it was just so much fun. :)
Ok, that's all.
.Over and out.
It was exhausting but a great time of renewal.
We goofed off, played a lot and centered our lives around Jesus.
I took lots of pictures, but I think these two are my favorite:
("we're soaring', flying
there's not a star in heaven
that we can't reach...")
Ha!
Anyway. These pictures really capture the feeling of the retreat - lots and lots of life.
We're already thinking about the next retreat, which is crazy because I'm still exhausted from the weekend! But it was just so much fun. :)
Ok, that's all.
.Over and out.

Comments
Post a Comment