Ok.
I'm so behind on blogging. It's been almost two months! Ah. I thought I had turned a new leaf with the past posts... apparently not.
Anyway, a lot has happened since I last visited my lovely little blog.
I went to Walla Walla, Washington and took lots of pictures like this:
and this:
Other than that I've started grad school. And I'm moving in a month!
Life sure is busy.
I think I'll probably be making some fun things in the next month with moving and all. I have lots of ideas, so all I need to do now is find the time and execute those ideas.
Hope you all are well. Sorry for being flaky.
Until next time.
Anyway, a lot has happened since I last visited my lovely little blog.
I went to Walla Walla, Washington and took lots of pictures like this:
and this:
Other than that I've started grad school. And I'm moving in a month!
Life sure is busy.
I think I'll probably be making some fun things in the next month with moving and all. I have lots of ideas, so all I need to do now is find the time and execute those ideas.
Hope you all are well. Sorry for being flaky.
Until next time.
what a tease! i already knew all of this ;)...
ReplyDeletehope your first days of school went well!
I know, I know! But it was all I had time for.
ReplyDeletebeautiful pictures Abby!
ReplyDeleteKatie
I need your new address please!!
ReplyDeletelove the pictures! Good thing it is still green!
ReplyDelete