Well, it's been fun.
To make a long story short, I was in the Thomas' house today and overheard Georgiana tell someone she was going to be in the states next week. They are leaving a week from tomorrow to see their oldest son graduate from college. Then I suddenly realized... Oh my gosh! I'm going to be in the states next week, too! Wow. That was a shock to my system.
A shock to my system indeed.
A week from Friday I will be home.
Until then...
I will take advantage of everything and try to remember everything about my time here. Everything. Because I don't want to forget a single detail.
...But the good thing about coming home is that I will see all you Little Rock people soon!
And eat some good American food, Mexican food, Chinese food... (I think you get the picture)!
Blessings.
A shock to my system indeed.
A week from Friday I will be home.
Until then...
I will take advantage of everything and try to remember everything about my time here. Everything. Because I don't want to forget a single detail.
...But the good thing about coming home is that I will see all you Little Rock people soon!
And eat some good American food, Mexican food, Chinese food... (I think you get the picture)!
Blessings.
Abby! I hope your stay in CR was amazing. I'm sure God has revealed his love to you even more through that amazing country and I hope you keep the Spirit alive in you coming back home.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat time do you land? Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteKatie
Friday at 8:54 p.m.!! I can't wait to see you either! I'm soooooo excited.
ReplyDelete