I blame it on the weather.
Today is a beautiful day.
I'm currently sitting outside at Starbucks with this friend:
Oh wait... that doesn't help you. Let's try this one:
Ok, that's better.
Anyway, I thought Starbucks plus a perfect day would equal something inspirational for y'all. I don't think it's going to turn out that way. Maybe next time.
So, lately I've been spending a lot of time with this crazy:
I'm kind of in a... well, transitional time of life. Basically, I have lots of flexibility. All the time. So I do a little of this, a little of that, and feel like I've done nothing at the end of my day. I'm trying to change that by participating in creative endeavors. I've taken more pictures, recreated clothing, and put together a long list of things I'd like to do when I have more time. Oh wait.......
So that's why I've been hangin' with the dog. He doesn't mind me taking pictures of him. Actually, he quite enjoys being the center of attention!
Um... maybe he doesn't like it as much as I thought.
Oh wait, maybe he does! (I think he struggles with multiple personalities)
Kobi sit.
...Sick of the dog pictures yet?
Last weekend we went to visit the brother and sister-in-law and, of course, the mutt dog.
"Heyyyy, I'm not a mutt!"
It was great. We ate lots of food, went shopping, ate lots of food, hung out, ate lots of food... You get the picture. Sorry I don't have any pictures of the food I ate. I know y'all are deeply disappointed.
Ok. Enough about dogs and food.
I'll leave you with one of my favorite things about SPRING.
Green things and flowers.
Well, it's been fun. Until next time.
I'm currently sitting outside at Starbucks with this friend:
Oh wait... that doesn't help you. Let's try this one:
Ok, that's better.
Anyway, I thought Starbucks plus a perfect day would equal something inspirational for y'all. I don't think it's going to turn out that way. Maybe next time.
So, lately I've been spending a lot of time with this crazy:
I'm kind of in a... well, transitional time of life. Basically, I have lots of flexibility. All the time. So I do a little of this, a little of that, and feel like I've done nothing at the end of my day. I'm trying to change that by participating in creative endeavors. I've taken more pictures, recreated clothing, and put together a long list of things I'd like to do when I have more time. Oh wait.......
So that's why I've been hangin' with the dog. He doesn't mind me taking pictures of him. Actually, he quite enjoys being the center of attention!
Um... maybe he doesn't like it as much as I thought.
Oh wait, maybe he does! (I think he struggles with multiple personalities)
Kobi sit.
...Sick of the dog pictures yet?
Last weekend we went to visit the brother and sister-in-law and, of course, the mutt dog.
"Heyyyy, I'm not a mutt!"
It was great. We ate lots of food, went shopping, ate lots of food, hung out, ate lots of food... You get the picture. Sorry I don't have any pictures of the food I ate. I know y'all are deeply disappointed.
Ok. Enough about dogs and food.
I'll leave you with one of my favorite things about SPRING.
Green things and flowers.
Well, it's been fun. Until next time.






love it--well not so much the first two pictures. i miss me some kobi :(.
ReplyDeleteps so glad your dad helped us become friends :) where would we be without him?!
Oh my goodness your dog is beautiful! I am new to your blog. Glad I found it!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Alicia! And I'm glad you found my blog too :)
ReplyDelete